1. Fishing Hours- 6:00a.m.-2:00 p.m. In the water and inspected by 5:45am.
Boat numbers will be drawn at inspection.
2. Sign ups at Steve’s Stop & Shop (Louisville) and Salon 181 in Massena.
All boats leave from Massena Intake
Entry fee is $60, $10 of which will go to big fish contest-100%
payout minus $200.
Second Place: 30%
Third Place: 20%
A $5.00 restocking fee will be imposed for all non SLRWA
you sign up the morning of the tournament the entry fee will be $70.
Must be @ Massena Intake no later than 2:00 pm or be disqualified.
Scales are open from 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
May weigh 3 fish per team.
10. Each team may weigh 1 fish for Big Fish. Big fish tie breaker goes to length.
11. In the event
of a thunderstorm, lightning, or other severe weather participants may pull into the nearest shoreline until it is safe to
continue. In the event of severe weather conditions Sunday June 17th will be the alternate date
for the event.
12. All NYS and Ontario fishing regulations apply (Violators and citation receivers will be disqualified). It
is your responsibility to know the laws. Teams receiving citations will be eliminated, no exceptions.
13. All US and Canadian Customs and Immigration laws must be followed.
14. Fishing boundaries are Robert Moses Power Dam –Iroquois Dam
15. Anglers must weigh their fish before taking their boat out of the water.
16. Contestants will conduct themselves in a sportsman-like, courteous, safe, and ethical manner at all
times. Any unfavorable conduct or action by a contestant which could negatively reflect on the tournament
will be grounds for disqualification or rejection of entry application.
17. The director, organizers or angler has the right to protest another team’s fairness.
An official written protest along with $100.00 fee must be made within 30 minutes of completion of final weigh in.
The fee will be returned if protest is found valid. Following interviews with concerned parties
a ruling will be made. If not proven the SLRWA will keep the deposit.
18. No alcohol may be possessed or consumed during tournament hours.
19. Good fishing!!